a compilation of products, furniture, jewelry, architecture and artists that float our boat.
eye
candy

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

No posts...

Hi all -

Sorry for the lack of posts today. A family emergency has come up, and we're going to be flying west on Friday to be with my family. I'm not sure how often we'll be able to post between now and when we get back, but if we can, we will. Sean will be back on the 20th, and I'll be back on the 28th. When we do get back, I promise one of my first tasks will be to update the Ideas column...:) Thanks for your understanding and patience!

Anna

5 comments:

  1. Blessings, good vibes, positive energy directed your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks guys - much appreciate the kind thoughts...

    ReplyDelete
  3. eep ~ hope things are ok! condolences, good luck, etc =/

    ~ jean

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hang in there, Anna. We'll look forward to your return when things sort out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope everything is okay... my thoughts are with you guys.

    ReplyDelete

We've been getting some spam comments in the past few months, and so have turned on comment moderation, but if you are a real, live person not touting drugs, we'll get your comment up, asap! Also, comments left under user names that are obvious spam keywords (some recent ones: dining room tables, organic baby cribs) will be deleted. Thanks!