a compilation of products, furniture, jewelry, architecture and artists that float our boat.
eye
candy

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Atypyk



Patches to relieve the symptoms of romantic breakups.


I just thought this was funny. Of all the various emails we get, Atypyk's are branded the best, in my opinion. The style is always consistent, the text is limited to descriptive one liners, and the content is usually clever and tongue-in-cheek. I don't always love the product itself, but the emails are always enjoyable.

1 comment:

  1. I like these. They remind me a little of the blue "good" stickers in the blu dot catalog. I think they're intended to mark the pages, but I wonder what else they could be used for.

    ReplyDelete

We've been getting some spam comments in the past few months, and so have turned on comment moderation, but if you are a real, live person not touting drugs, we'll get your comment up, asap! Also, comments left under user names that are obvious spam keywords (some recent ones: dining room tables, organic baby cribs) will be deleted. Thanks!