a compilation of products, furniture, jewelry, architecture and artists that float our boat.
eye
candy

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Modernlink



I came across Modernlink today via a Treehugger post. Modernlink make beautiful, multi-functional furniture primarily from bamboo. I feel like I am going overboard by posting so many of their pieces, but I am a sucker for their smart remakes of every day household furniture.



I love that the drawer is seamless so that it masquerades as a floating cube to lean and pile magazines and other pieces of junk on.



My favorite part of this desk is its integrated filing tray. Sadly, none of these are at all affordable, so I won't be owning any in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We've been getting some spam comments in the past few months, and so have turned on comment moderation, but if you are a real, live person not touting drugs, we'll get your comment up, asap! Also, comments left under user names that are obvious spam keywords (some recent ones: dining room tables, organic baby cribs) will be deleted. Thanks!