a compilation of products, furniture, jewelry, architecture and artists that float our boat.
eye
candy

Monday, April 25, 2011

Superbrothers - Sword and Sworcery EP



Sword and Sworcery EP by Superbrothers was the featured game on iTunes this weekend. I checked out the app preview and it looked so incredible that I had to try it out. I haven't completed one of the sessions yet, I only had 5 minutes to try it out last night and I'm not sure what I am supposed to do in the game, but its graphics and soundtrack are both pretty incredible. I'm looking forward to seeing what the rest of the game is like.

Learn more about the project here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We've been getting some spam comments in the past few months, and so have turned on comment moderation, but if you are a real, live person not touting drugs, we'll get your comment up, asap! Also, comments left under user names that are obvious spam keywords (some recent ones: dining room tables, organic baby cribs) will be deleted. Thanks!