a compilation of products, furniture, jewelry, architecture and artists that float our boat.
eye
candy

Thursday, December 06, 2007

D-Bros 2008 Calendars



Oh Joy! and I must have had the same dream last night. I had D-Bros on the mind this morning and so checked their website and came across their great new line of 2008 calendars. Just opened up Google Reader - and the first post I came upon was Joy's on D-Bros! Yum, I love them. Their work is so cheeky and fresh, and I love the broad range of products that they make (though I'm only showing their calendars here, check out their website or my previous posts for more of their work).

The calendars are available in a bunch of different stores, but stateside they are available at de de ce.

1 comment:

  1. Nice choice of december calendars...how are you guys doing?

    ReplyDelete

We've been getting some spam comments in the past few months, and so have turned on comment moderation, but if you are a real, live person not touting drugs, we'll get your comment up, asap! Also, comments left under user names that are obvious spam keywords (some recent ones: dining room tables, organic baby cribs) will be deleted. Thanks!