a compilation of products, furniture, jewelry, architecture and artists that float our boat.
eye
candy

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Pomellato



People! I had the hardest time picking pieces from Pomellato's collection to highlight. They have so many great pieces - I love the over sized stones and the unusual cuts. Their work tends towards two directions - ornate and simple. I much prefer the simpler pieces. A friend of mine has one of the Nudo rings (bottom right) and I have been obsessed with it for years. I haven't been into the new york city store yet and there aren't prices on the website, so the jewelry could be scarily expensive (my bet), but it sure is pretty to look at! My birthday is coming up so maybe Sean and I will have to wander into the store to check things out...

3 comments:

  1. I remember seeing their stuff when I was ring shopping and they look so delicious, like very expensive candy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm, yes! and that I'm sure they are (expensive, that is!)

    ReplyDelete

We've been getting some spam comments in the past few months, and so have turned on comment moderation, but if you are a real, live person not touting drugs, we'll get your comment up, asap! Also, comments left under user names that are obvious spam keywords (some recent ones: dining room tables, organic baby cribs) will be deleted. Thanks!