a compilation of products, furniture, jewelry, architecture and artists that float our boat.
eye
candy

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Scott Amron - Dry Vase



I love Scott Amron's Dry Vase. I don't usually press flowers, but I think I would if I had one of these...The vase is made of rubber-coated earthenware. The soft black makes it pretty sexy...Though I wish it was just made of rubber like this vase, so that it could start out functioning as a "live" vase, but would lose its shape when you pressed your flowers.

Via Core77.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We've been getting some spam comments in the past few months, and so have turned on comment moderation, but if you are a real, live person not touting drugs, we'll get your comment up, asap! Also, comments left under user names that are obvious spam keywords (some recent ones: dining room tables, organic baby cribs) will be deleted. Thanks!