a compilation of products, furniture, jewelry, architecture and artists that float our boat.
eye
candy

Monday, September 18, 2006

Cosa Fina Jewelry



Gorgeous jewelry from Cosa Fina Jewelry. I recently have made a few pathetic attempts at jewelry making and I find myself very attracted to raw, uncut gemstones. I like Cosa Fina's very fine metalsmithing in contrast with the uncut stones they have chosen. Their other jewelry lines are nice as well, but this really caught my eye. Cosa Fina is run by sisters Karina Kuhary and Ninette Gambler.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We've been getting some spam comments in the past few months, and so have turned on comment moderation, but if you are a real, live person not touting drugs, we'll get your comment up, asap! Also, comments left under user names that are obvious spam keywords (some recent ones: dining room tables, organic baby cribs) will be deleted. Thanks!